Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas, Ness Style

Ok, so a dew rag and a pink guitar may not be part of your Christmas but it works for us. Grandma took this picture. I think grandpa was makin' a highball and who knows where John was....
Fishin' report: The nice walleyes still elude us. Picked up two small ones Friday night and Johnny lost a hog Saturday night. For you non-fisherman, a "hog" is a big, @^%#^&!!*# walleye!
I went out tonight and picked up a small walleye at 5:00. I settled in, reading my book, and expected great things. At 5:30 I decided to head in for some dinner. I pulled up both lines and there wasn't a minnow on either... Oh well, at least I was enjoying my new book on John Lennon.
Next weekend we've got some "real" fishermen coming up. Maybe Stone and Uwe will catch something for a change....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dew,
Looks like Christmas was fun with the girls. Good to here you have found the walters. If we can teach Stone to catch fish instead of tree branches, we might be in buisness. See you soon.

Johnny said...

Don't count on it. As far as I see it Stone's only true value on this trip is to carry heavy objects, notably our cases of beer, out to the fishhouse! And maybe drill us a few holes with the ice auger...other then that he's proved fairly useless!