Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Blowin' In The Wind...(And other stuff)

Well, Labor Day weekend was a repeat of the 4th of July weekend. Wind, wind and more wind. Only had the boat out for an hour in three days. You see, my canopy likes to fly and I didn't want to chase it all the way to Dalton. I bought a bunch of nice minnows Friday night. The bucket is still at the end of the dock. Betcha most of those minnows are toast...
I did, however, have one revelation today. I stopped at the liquor store because Tuesday is "Senior Citizens Day" and I get a 10% discount! The girl kinda eyed me and I said that yes, I qualified. She said she hated to ask people as some were offended by the question of age. She said she wasn't sure with me. When I told her how old I was going to be next May, she said"Wow, you sure have nice skin". WHHAAATTT?? How come no one's ever told me THAT before?? Throw me a bone folks! I could use it.
Hey, tomorrow's hump day. Maybe, just maybe, I can go fishin' next weekend.......However, I will wear a hat and sunscreen. Don't want to damage the skin.....

1 comment:

Stone said...

Nice skin and nice hair... We may have a blossoming pretty boy on our hands.