Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sam and Dewey Throw a Party!!!

Well, since my "significant other" is out of town, Sam and I decided to throw a party! Took a picture of "Stu", our first guest to arrive. Ok, so he's only a snapping turtle, he was the only one to show up and you notice, he didn't even bring a bottle! Yeh, we had a ball....
But, the picture of that walleye was getting old. BTW, John and Stone were up last weekend and proved once again they have no idea how to catch a walleye.
My bachelor time so far has consisted of mowing the lawn, reading "Clapton" and washing and waxing the pickup. Oh, I almost forgot "The Party". Good grief........
Now I think I'll pick and freeze some rhubarb.
In two weeks it's off to Wisconsin to get eaten alive in the woods to make a deer stand for Kurt. Then.....it's about time to walk some ditches...
Miss you hon......
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dave Anderson said...

Question, did you eat your guest, they are delicious ya know!

Dewey said...

Mr. Anderson....You do not eat your guest, even if they don't bring a bottle....However, and don't tell Stu, I have had such fare previously and it is quite good!