Sunday, May 17, 2009

DeweyFest!!!

T'was a fine time this weekend! Everybody took the time to drive on up, or over, to celebrate "The Old Norwegians" 60th birthday.
The NW wind and cold temperatures made fishing lousy, to say the least, but at least it didn't rain.
I got roasted by my 'friends", but they were pretty easy on me. It coulda been worse....
As you can see, much goes on at "DeweyFest" Brian is catching up on the latest news while Kurt concentrates on walking a straight line. Don't ask me why. I don't know...
A special thanks to Doug and Loretta for ALL the work they did in puttng this together. BTW, Loretta's the pretty one and Doug is the one with the funny foot...
I wish I had a better picture of me but this is all ya get. Wind burned dragging Kurt, Al and Mikey all over the lake.
Thanks to you all...... Dewey P.S. "What a long strange trip it's been".....






2 comments:

Dave Anderson said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Jason L said...

Thanks for having me up I really like the cd... nice touch on the music I am glad to have to chance to meet a really true to life person and family