Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dewey Gets a New Computer!!!

Ok, Ok, So I've had it for a week. Stayed home today cuz of the blizzard so have been trying to fill my day with meaningful stuff.....Like I just discovered I could print in different colors. How come no one ever told me I could do that???
Anyway, while watching videos on TV today I got the idea that maybe I could watch them on my computer. Well, yes I can so I blew the next two hours pulling up cool videos - like I'd watch any other kind....
I pulled up some from "Dewey's Greatest Hits Volume 1". Some weren't available. I guess they didn't have videos back in the stone ages when some of my songs were played - or color for that matter.
I finished my book on John Lennon and went out and worked out to "Double Fantasy"
"Life is what happens while you are making other plans" - J.L.

No comments: