Sunday, February 22, 2009

February Should Be Outlawed.....

Not much has been going on but I'm getting tired of that picture of me baking cookies. Oh, and by the way, they're long gone.
My neighbor Dave came up and fished this weekend. He was all over the lake and was out in my walleye hole last night after dark. It was cold so I watched his light from the comfort of my porch. Had a highball and was glad to be warm. He didn't have any luck at all so I felt vindicated wimping out.
I got drawn for turkey hunting in two states so decided to go out and buy some new turkey calls. That was required as my "significant other" decided that sticking the same call in my mouth over 20 years was not healthy. At any rate, I went shopping for calls and discovered that now one has about 50 options on mouth calls. After looking through most all of them I finally decided on one only to discover that it was a "junior size for small mouths". Well, that ain't gonna work for me. I finally did purchase a couple and have been blowing them around the house much to the dismay of my "significant other" and my dog. Ahh, but it's like riding a bike. The turkeys, hopefully, will be in trouble.
Since there isn't much going on I did my taxes AND pretty much compiled my list for "Dewey's Greatest Hits Volume 1". I've got 18 songs and am not sure if they will all fit on one cd. I guess the other problem is that I have no idea how to put them on a cd. I'm gonna have to work on that.....
On a much brighter note, it's less than 3 months to "DeweyFest"!!!

2 comments:

Stone said...

Let's see that playlist!!!

Dewey said...

Hey Stone! Glad you finally remembered your password!
You are going to have to wait until "DeweyFest" to see that list!!