Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Voodoo Lounge, The Fat Lady and Chocolate Chip Cookies with Walnuts

Well, this title should be self explanatory. I decided it was time to launch the Voodoo Lounge so I got me some minnows, hoisted the lounge onto my atv trailer and headed down to the west end for some crappie action. I spent 3 hours last night staring at my Vexilar with nary a fish echo to be seen. Driving in I heard the fat lady singin' away so that made my plans for this morning real easy...I slept in. When I got up, I took Sammy for a walk and dumped the minnows in the woods.
The best part of makin' cookies is eating the raw dough. I'm not supposed to do that but I'm pretty sneaky and usually get away with eating my fair share, Of course now I've got a stomach ache, feel guilty and will have to hit the treadmill. It's the price you pay I guess.
Hey, we lost two more rockers this last week. Billy Powell, keyboardist for Lynryd Skynyrd and Dewey Martin, drummer for The Buffalo Springfield. Where has the time gone.......
Posted by Picasa

No comments: