Sunday, August 10, 2008

"Rockin' In The Free World"

Procured a cubic yard of river rock and spent a good part of the weekend hauling it, one five gallon pail at a time... Upon completion, I felt a beer was in order. I sat on the shore for a long time. It was nice and peaceful, plus I was unable to move anyway...
We took a nice canoe ride Saturday night. Anyone know how to fix a leaky canoe?
Next weekend it's dock shopping, AND it's"Watermelon Days" in Vining. Probably won't make that. Think I'll try and catch a fish instead.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Real Texas Fish said...

Dew; I'll bet a glasses neck cord to match your bandana would look really cool ! Whadya think ?

Dave Anderson said...

Try Mighty Putty on that leak. The guy on TV says it should work!

Dewey said...

Excellent suggestions gentlemen, however, where the heck will I find a glasses neck cord to match my bandanna??
Maybe from that guy on TV???

Dave Anderson said...

Geez, I blew up your picture and it looks like you could use little Weed B Gon on that creeping charlie. I am off to Alaska for 8 days. I check to see if they have any neck cords up there.