Sunday, May 4, 2008

Next week, The OPENER

Well, the snow and ice are gone and man is that water COLD. Could have a big impact next weekend. Nevertheless, the usual cast of characters will continue the tradition. Mikey will arrive Friday at sun up ready to drink my beer until I get home from work. Walker will be the last one as usual. Remember Doug, no need to signal when entering my driveway.....Johnny and the boys somewhere in between.
Because of my sense of tradition, you don't have to worry about being invaded "real texas fish" Although, I must admit, Sam was a little bit disappointed.
Be safe everyone. See you soon.......

6 comments:

Johnny said...

Hey Mel, if it doesn't hit 85 degrees here soon me and the boys, and my dog Hank, will be down to your place for a little fishing. Do we a need a license or can we bring our dynomite! Please stock the fridge, we're not picky on the brand of beer, as long as it's free.

Dave Anderson said...

Dewey,

Great Blog! John said you were doing this and I asked for the address. I will enjoy checking in now and then.

Dewey said...

Hi Dave! Welcome to my blog! I don't know how much intelligent conversation is conducted here but it seems to keep us amused.....

Anonymous said...

Hey Dew,
Looking forward to a few stories this weekend. Nice to see we will not be using hotel California this weekend after all!! See you Friday

Unknown said...

We're waiting for y'all!!! 90 degrees tomorrow! Dinner will be ready. Remember, you said you're not picky on the brand of beer, so let's just say that's ready too?

Unknown said...

P.S. Oh yea, dogs are welcome too. We just don't have enough animals in our neck o' the woods.