Sunday, May 11, 2008

2008 Fishing Opener

I still have the chills! The temperature dropped all day Saturday. It ended up at 37 degrees. Oh, and did I mentioned it rained the whole day? Toughest opener in a long time. Shoulda gone to Texas.....
But, on the bright side "The Old Norwegian" did win the "What time is Walker gonna show up" side bet. Four buckaroos richer! Sure wish we'd of had some bagels for breakfast tho.....
I also inherited two nice jackets and one vest left by my absent minded fishing partners. They fit very nicely, thank you...
Next weekend it's "The Old Canuck" and Jason. Hope the panfish move in by then.

2 comments:

Real Texas Fish said...

Dew / Doug - As much as we wish we could have been there...Willis, TX has an opener every day of the year and last weekend it was 90 + degrees and the fish were biting. Yes, PeeWee and I got a nice tan as well. Our door is always open. Mel / PeeWee

Dewey said...

Hey "real texas fish", I took off my watch this morning and have a tan line on my wrist. You got nothin' on us Norwegians!!!