Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Back to Long Lake once again.....


Just can't resist the temptation to drive 225 miles just to catch crappies. Fortunately, for me, I've still got Mike anchoring the front of my boat. We share the same desire to ultra light for crappies and sunnies. We probably caught over 400 fish the three times we hit the water.
Now I guess it's time to hit up one of my local lakes. The action is no where near what I have on Long but it does help to keep fishing in it's proper perspective. It's not the catching so much as it is just being able to get out on the water, and hopefully, have someone along to talk to and tell stories with.
Don't know that I'll have that luxury but I do have that new secret bait I need to try out.......

1 comment:

Dave Anderson said...

Hummmm, seems like we need to have lunch and talk!