Monday, March 26, 2012

March 27th, 2001

Eric - It's hard to believe that it's been 11 years since you've been gone. It seems like only yesterday yet sometimes it seems like a thousand years.
We think of you constantly. That's never changed and I know it never will. I can still hear your voice. Sometimes it makes me smile. Sometimes it makes me so sad.
Your son continues to grow. He is you all over. Every time I see him, he has a big hug for me. He even hugs like you did. He is a good boy and is being raised well. You would be so proud.
I miss you Eric......
You were and are and always will be my hero. I love you my son... Dad

3 comments:

Dean Eberhardt said...

Dew Glenda and John,
Thinking of you guys today.
Dean

Dave Anderson said...

My prayers continue to be with you.

NeenahPete said...

11 years can be gone in a blink it seems. I am so glad you have Eric's son who will never replace him but will be there to remind you of a his traits and love.